What should I do if my dog keeps throwing up everything she eats?

She is a German Shepherd/Husky, She started throwing up yesterday but I can't afford a veterinarian right now and don't know what to do. I've been trying to take care of her but I'm not sure how, please help! Thank you!

She is a German Shepherd/Husky, She started throwing up yesterday but I can't afford a veterinarian right now and don't know what to do. I've been trying to take care of her but I'm not sure how, please help! Thank you!...
    General Dog Discussions : What should I do if my dog keeps throwing up everything she eats?...

• What should I do if my dog keeps throwing up everything she eats?

What should I do if my dog keeps throwing up everything she eats? General Dog Discussions
      She is a German Shepherd/Husky, She started throwing up yesterday but I can't afford a veterinarian right now and don't know what to do. I've been trying to take care of her but I'm not sure how, please help! Thank you!

What should I do if my dog keeps throwing up everything she eats? General Dog Discussions
    • Take her to the vet unless you want her to die. Any blood in the vomit? What color? If there is any pink in there, get her to the doc fast. They offer pet care credit now. I just had to throw down $3K to save my dog, who swallowed a rock that got stuck in her intestines. She was vomiting blood and foam.

• i had the same thing happen to my dog i didnt trust the vet any more since they had me going back and forth and i also thought they just wanted my money they also told me he had the parvo disease they charged me soo much for medication and all of that later on they said he had something else so my mom started giving him tea and all these natural stuff she gave him tea just incase his stomach hurted she gave him half a pill for the pain if he had any and for throw up and gave him suero i think thats how you spell it you buy it at walgreens its so he wouldnt dehydrate since he wasnt eating anything so the suero was feeding him i was kind of scared i kept telling my mom what if these things got him more sick but it seemed like if she knew what she was doing we had to have patience and not let our worries get us nervous when we had to give him all these stuff in the mouth this lasted a week and at the end, all these stuff my mom was doing saved him!! this may help alot dont loose hope good luck! :)

• I have pasted this answer, sorry it refers to a male dog.Diarrhoea You should never tempt a dog who is vomiting or has diarrhoea to eat. You should let him fast for twenty four hours and allow him to drink as much water as possible, never give it milk.After twenty four hours introduce him to a light diet and feed him about five small meals a day. A light diet is boiled fish or chicken, remove the skin and bones and mix this with soggy (overcooked) rice, or do scrambled eggs. Regardless of the fact that he may have been drinking, he could have a high temperature and could have become dehydrated. Dehydration can kill a dog; you can rehydrate him with electrolytes. Electrolytes are as cheap as chips. You can get sachets of electrolytes from the vet or a pet shop; you should also buy a syringe.Squirt a small amount of the liquid towards the teeth, it you squirt this down his throat the dog could choke. Do this every fifteen minutes.If after doing the above your dog is still ill, you must beg or borrow to get your dog to the vets. Although sickness and diarrhoea is often a minor problem, it can be the prelude to something nasty.