Is there anything seriously wrong with my dog?

My 6 year old boxer/lab mix female dog has been throwing up lately. She has thrown up 3 times within the past 2 weeks. Is there anything seriously wrong with her? She also has a swollen toe on her back right paw and is currently in heat and on her period…

My 6 year old boxer/lab mix female dog has been throwing up lately. She has thrown up 3 times within the past 2 weeks. Is there anything seriously wrong with her? She also has a swollen toe on her back right paw and is currently in heat and on her period…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is there anything seriously wrong with my dog?...

• Is there anything seriously wrong with my dog?

Is there anything seriously wrong with my dog? General Dog Discussions
      My 6 year old boxer/lab mix female dog has been throwing up lately. She has thrown up 3 times within the past 2 weeks. Is there anything seriously wrong with her? She also has a swollen toe on her back right paw and is currently in heat and on her period if that helps at all. Should I be concerned about how much she is throwing up?

Is there anything seriously wrong with my dog? General Dog Discussions
    • I have a lab and she threw up all the time!!! No theres nothing to worry about because when a dog is in heat she sometimes gets sick to her stomach and throws up. If she is an outside dog she may have gotten into something but it shouldnt be to bad!!