Does anyone give their dog or cat Angels' Eyes to eliminate tear stains ?

I have been giving my Yorkiepoo this product for one month, and it has worked very well. It is time to reorder, but before doing so I wanted to ask if any of you are also using this product. I called my vet and asked about any possible side effects due…

I have been giving my Yorkiepoo this product for one month, and it has worked very well. It is time to reorder, but before doing so I wanted to ask if any of you are also using this product. I called my vet and asked about any possible side effects due…...
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone give their dog or cat Angels' Eyes to eliminate tear stains ?...

• Does anyone give their dog or cat Angels' Eyes to eliminate tear stains ?

Does anyone give their dog or cat Angels' Eyes to eliminate tear stains ? General Dog Discussions
      I have been giving my Yorkiepoo this product for one month, and it has worked very well. It is time to reorder, but before doing so I wanted to ask if any of you are also using this product. I called my vet and asked about any possible side effects due to usage. He said that because it contains an antibiotic (tylosin as a tartrate), she will most likely develop an immunity to the product in time, allowing the stains to return. But offered no other issues. Would anyone offer any input?Thanks.

Does anyone give their dog or cat Angels' Eyes to eliminate tear stains ? General Dog Discussions
    • Angel Eyes and Angels Glow are basically a brand name for the antibiotic Tylosin. You can buy a generic form of Tylosin on Amazon.com called Tylan. It is cheaper than buying the brand name and works just as well.