Does anyone know a good home remedy to make for dogs eye stain?

Hello everyone, i was hoping to get a home remedy for eye stain removal. The products at the store are Too expensive. Thanks

Hello everyone, i was hoping to get a home remedy for eye stain removal. The products at the store are Too expensive. Thanks...
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone know a good home remedy to make for dogs eye stain?...

• Does anyone know a good home remedy to make for dogs eye stain?

Does anyone know a good home remedy to make for dogs eye stain? General Dog Discussions
      Hello everyone, i was hoping to get a home remedy for eye stain removal. The products at the store are Too expensive. Thanks

Does anyone know a good home remedy to make for dogs eye stain? General Dog Discussions
    • you can give bottled water. all the time .get a dog facial scrub use it 1 a week for a while and this should help also Adolfs meat tenderizer-mix it with water make it into a paste put on the stain scrub with a veggie brush let sit for 15 minutes use 1 aweek and this should help A husky told me she does this with her show dogs and it works I never saw any tearing on her dogs

• **first off you need to have your dog seen by a vet. He could have blocked tear ducts** after this is ruled out it might be the diet. You can try a natural diet which should help. I've been told filtered water works, although it didn't for my dog. you should still wipe the eye area as it bacteria can grow in there.simply using a cotton swab and luke warm water daily can help remove some of the gunk. Walmart sells a tear stain remover for about $6 that works well. it also helps get rid of the "gross" smell of the stains. I use it and it lasted me 3 months. hope this helps you!