What is the best way to whiten my dog?

I own a bichon frise, and she is a cream color, I have been using whitening shampoo and it has not been working I am just seeing if you know of anything special I can use. Also for around her eyes, she has brown around her eyes!!! What Can I use to get…

I own a bichon frise, and she is a cream color, I have been using whitening shampoo and it has not been working I am just seeing if you know of anything special I can use. Also for around her eyes, she has brown around her eyes!!! What Can I use to get…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is the best way to whiten my dog?...

• What is the best way to whiten my dog?

What is the best way to whiten my dog? General Dog Discussions
      I own a bichon frise, and she is a cream color, I have been using whitening shampoo and it has not been working I am just seeing if you know of anything special I can use. Also for around her eyes, she has brown around her eyes!!! What Can I use to get the stains off?

What is the best way to whiten my dog? General Dog Discussions
    • I have a white shih tzu and i have the same problems. We bought these wipes, that specialize in Tear Stains, which is that those brown spots are called. They work for the most part, but the best thing is defiantly a bath, but you can't wash a dog too often!!! It's not good for their skin. :]

• Are you saying that you are trying to change your dog from a cream to a white? If so, that's not possible. It's genetic.As for the tear stains on the eyes, they have something for it. Ask your vet for some tear stain remover names and where to get it.

• If she isn't white, nothing will make her white.For the stains trying giving distilled water instead of tap & don't feed any food that contains beet pulp( causes staining) will help. If it is bad enough, you can buy a product called Angel Eyes that you use for 3mo. It contains a naturally fermented antibiotic so check with vet before using. Some ppl don't want to give their dogs antibiotics.