Why does my male dog keep chewing of the hair of my female dog?

My female is fixed and doesn't have a flea or tick problem. (I use frontline on all my dogs) So I know he's not trying to chew fleas off her back. He chew the hair on her back until it breaks off. Is this a dominance thing or what?

My female is fixed and doesn't have a flea or tick problem. (I use frontline on all my dogs) So I know he's not trying to chew fleas off her back. He chew the hair on her back until it breaks off. Is this a dominance thing or what?...
    General Dog Discussions : Why does my male dog keep chewing of the hair of my female dog?...

• Why does my male dog keep chewing of the hair of my female dog?

Why does my male dog keep chewing of the hair of my female dog? General Dog Discussions
      My female is fixed and doesn't have a flea or tick problem. (I use frontline on all my dogs) So I know he's not trying to chew fleas off her back. He chew the hair on her back until it breaks off. Is this a dominance thing or what?

Why does my male dog keep chewing of the hair of my female dog? General Dog Discussions
    • yes it's dominance and heat thing males play rougher than female does you half to set lines between those to and tell him no chewing get to the bottom of it ask a vet on th phone for ant advice good luck