Any good places to bring my dog swimming where there's a dock?

We wanted to know if there are any places in North Carolina that are pet friendly where we can bring our chocolate lab to go swimming, where he is able to jump off of a dock.

We wanted to know if there are any places in North Carolina that are pet friendly where we can bring our chocolate lab to go swimming, where he is able to jump off of a dock....
    General Dog Discussions : Any good places to bring my dog swimming where there's a dock?...

• Any good places to bring my dog swimming where there's a dock?

Any good places to bring my dog swimming where there's a dock? General Dog Discussions
      We wanted to know if there are any places in North Carolina that are pet friendly where we can bring our chocolate lab to go swimming, where he is able to jump off of a dock.

Any good places to bring my dog swimming where there's a dock? General Dog Discussions
    • I'm not from North Carolina but seeing as no one has answered I may as well tell you my suggestion.Have you tried ringing up the vet or asking any dog clubs? They should know a fair bit and possibly even have some brochures for you.