What would be the best way to removing shar pei fur from furniture?

I have a shar pei horse coat (the short coat) dog and his hair is all over the back seats of my car and I can't get it out... I tried vacuuming and using tape but alot is still there and whenever anyone sits back there the pricky fur sticks you in the…

I have a shar pei horse coat (the short coat) dog and his hair is all over the back seats of my car and I can't get it out... I tried vacuuming and using tape but alot is still there and whenever anyone sits back there the pricky fur sticks you in the…...
    General Dog Discussions : What would be the best way to removing shar pei fur from furniture?...

• What would be the best way to removing shar pei fur from furniture?

What would be the best way to removing shar pei fur from furniture? General Dog Discussions
      I have a shar pei horse coat (the short coat) dog and his hair is all over the back seats of my car and I can't get it out... I tried vacuuming and using tape but alot is still there and whenever anyone sits back there the pricky fur sticks you in the back. Normally when I take him for rides I put a fitted sheet over the seats but forgot the sheet when I took him to the vet last week and now fur is sticking out the seats. I drive a 1984 camaro.

What would be the best way to removing shar pei fur from furniture? General Dog Discussions
    • Inflate a balloon and rub it across the surface that has pet hair on it. The static on the balloon's surface will attract the hair (works on yours, too) which you can collect and then re-use the balloon to get more hairAlso, try to Groom your pets regularly to reduce the amount of loose hair on them.