my dog is shaking and is peeing uncontrolably?

My dog is shaking like he is scared or cold and is having accidents all over the house. I know he doesn't mean to. He hasn't had anything out of the ordinary to eat or drink.

My dog is shaking like he is scared or cold and is having accidents all over the house. I know he doesn't mean to. He hasn't had anything out of the ordinary to eat or drink....
    General Dog Discussions : my dog is shaking and is peeing uncontrolably?...

• my dog is shaking and is peeing uncontrolably?

my dog is shaking and is peeing uncontrolably? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is shaking like he is scared or cold and is having accidents all over the house. I know he doesn't mean to. He hasn't had anything out of the ordinary to eat or drink.

my dog is shaking and is peeing uncontrolably? General Dog Discussions
    • Shaking usuallly means fear or pain.What's going on in your house? Could something be causing the dog to be frightened? Or might your dog be in pain? We can't really help you without knowing more about the situation. Sorry.

• you should be more specific.Age?Breed?Is there anything in the house that could be scaring him? How long has it been happening? Does the coloring in his gums look different? How do his eyes look? One answer said it could be poisoning which is true-it could but that wasn't enough info to tell so I wouldn't freak out right away. If it continues however I def. would take him to the vet.