Are there jerks who will intentionally run over pets on the road?

Every morning I see dead cats, and sometimes dogs, laying in the middle of the road. It really pisses me off. Part of me knows that they were accidentally hit, but another part of me thinks that some maniacal jackass ran them over for fun.

Every morning I see dead cats, and sometimes dogs, laying in the middle of the road. It really pisses me off. Part of me knows that they were accidentally hit, but another part of me thinks that some maniacal jackass ran them over for fun....
    General Dog Discussions : Are there jerks who will intentionally run over pets on the road?...

• Are there jerks who will intentionally run over pets on the road?

Are there jerks who will intentionally run over pets on the road? General Dog Discussions
      Every morning I see dead cats, and sometimes dogs, laying in the middle of the road. It really pisses me off. Part of me knows that they were accidentally hit, but another part of me thinks that some maniacal jackass ran them over for fun.

Are there jerks who will intentionally run over pets on the road? General Dog Discussions
    • I am not sure about cats and dogs. However, when I was in high school I did date some one that actually had a tally of different animals they hit on their dash board. At first I thought he was joking or a really bad driver. Then one day he saw a squirrel in the other lane. He swerved just to hit it. I was shocked and angry I actually made him stop and let me out just to see if there was any thing we could do. (luckily he just nicked it and I made him take me and it to the local vet where we found out it was just stunned and had a broken arm.) To say the least we no longer we dating past that point. So, I guess there can be heartless Butts out there.

• I'm sure most people don't enjoy running over animals, but I would say that there are a few sick individuals who get a sadistic thrill out of doing such a thing...