How much does it cost to get my dog examined?

Because I think he had a stroke, and I know CT scans cost more, but how much?

Because I think he had a stroke, and I know CT scans cost more, but how much?...
    General Dog Discussions : How much does it cost to get my dog examined?...

• How much does it cost to get my dog examined?

How much does it cost to get my dog examined? General Dog Discussions
      Because I think he had a stroke, and I know CT scans cost more, but how much?

How much does it cost to get my dog examined? General Dog Discussions
    • I don't know about the costs of CT scans for dogs. I know they are quite expensive for humans. Maybe you can work out a payment plan with the vet or get a care credit card. Call around to the vets ands see how much it would be.

• Depends where you live. I live in Calgary, AB....in Canada and it costs me $75 for the initial visit...a CT Scan, eeek, would probably be $800 to a $1000 I think.My dog went for an Ultrasound many years ago, and it was $600 then!

• Better take him to the Vet ASAP. It will cost as they have to perform tests, Vets are not mind readers, they need tests to analyze. Do you have a credit card put away for a rainy day? If you love your pet now is the time to use that credit card. Maybe you can work out a payment plan with the Vet. Do what you have to do to make it happen. Your pet cannot help itself.