My dog just swallowed an entire packet of biro's will she be ok?

I just walked into the kitchen, and my Labrador (she is 3) had chewed up a box of at least 30 biro's. There is ink all round her mouth and bits of plastic every where. I'm really worried that the Ink will not come out of the carpet. We have just had…

I just walked into the kitchen, and my Labrador (she is 3) had chewed up a box of at least 30 biro's. There is ink all round her mouth and bits of plastic every where. I'm really worried that the Ink will not come out of the carpet. We have just had…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog just swallowed an entire packet of biro's will she be ok?...

• My dog just swallowed an entire packet of biro's will she be ok?

My dog just swallowed an entire packet of biro's will she be ok? General Dog Discussions
      I just walked into the kitchen, and my Labrador (she is 3) had chewed up a box of at least 30 biro's. There is ink all round her mouth and bits of plastic every where. I'm really worried that the Ink will not come out of the carpet. We have just had cream carpets fitted and i just hope they are not ruined. The packet does say non toxic so i dont think i need a vet call out. Would Laxatives help, obviously i would have to keep her outside.

My dog just swallowed an entire packet of biro's will she be ok? General Dog Discussions