How can I help a sore from a cast on my dog?

My dog has a cast on her back leg and from walking she is getting a sore/rash on her upper, inner thy is there something I could put on it or in between her leg and cast to help the irritation?

My dog has a cast on her back leg and from walking she is getting a sore/rash on her upper, inner thy is there something I could put on it or in between her leg and cast to help the irritation?...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I help a sore from a cast on my dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I help a sore from a cast on my dog?

How can I help a sore from a cast on my dog? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has a cast on her back leg and from walking she is getting a sore/rash on her upper, inner thy is there something I could put on it or in between her leg and cast to help the irritation?

How can I help a sore from a cast on my dog? General Dog Discussions
    • My dog got a sore from his cast and the vet had to keep him for a couple hours to let it breathe and to watch him in that time from licking the stuff they put on his leg. I wouldn't wait for it to get worse. The vet could re-fix the bandage in a way it doesn't rub too much on his leg. That is what was done to my dog.