How much would it cost to take my dog to get his shots, and a check up?

I'm use to taking my dog to the vet in Mexico and everything is cheap there though now its too dangerous,so we moved to The united states, Colorado to be exact and I'm not quite sure how much it would cost to take my dog to get his rabies vaccination,…

I'm use to taking my dog to the vet in Mexico and everything is cheap there though now its too dangerous,so we moved to The united states, Colorado to be exact and I'm not quite sure how much it would cost to take my dog to get his rabies vaccination,…...
    General Dog Discussions : How much would it cost to take my dog to get his shots, and a check up?...

• How much would it cost to take my dog to get his shots, and a check up?

How much would it cost to take my dog to get his shots, and a check up? General Dog Discussions
      I'm use to taking my dog to the vet in Mexico and everything is cheap there though now its too dangerous,so we moved to The united states, Colorado to be exact and I'm not quite sure how much it would cost to take my dog to get his rabies vaccination, and the other ones he would need and his check up after all my dog is a 7 year old miniature pincher...And please excuse my English it isn't that good

How much would it cost to take my dog to get his shots, and a check up? General Dog Discussions
    • You can find out that information by calling several vets in your area. Prices aren't the same everywhere and each vet clinic sets their own prices depending upon what the public will pay, how many vets are in the clinic, and the overhead costs of running the clinic. Prices in the US seem to run from $35.00 just for an exam to $65.00 for an exam and extra for the vaccinations depending upon how many the dog needs.Your English is much better than my Spanish.........

• It depends in where you live. Some vets don't charge an exam fee with shots, some do. Some offer special vaccine hours they wave the exam and discount the shots. Generally plan $10-$15 per shot and $30 - $45 for an exam. I also highly recommend against doing rabies at the same time as other vaccines - separate by at least a month, this way if there is a vaccine reaction, your vet and you will know which vaccine caused it and can do titer testing to avoid having to give that vaccine again.