How long after a rabies vaccination, can my dog get her other usual shots?

My dog is due for her shots. We might be traveling to South America in September...and she'll need all her usual shots before we go. We'll hopefully be getting the rabies shot next week...how soon can she get the rest of her shots? Needs to all be…

My dog is due for her shots. We might be traveling to South America in September...and she'll need all her usual shots before we go. We'll hopefully be getting the rabies shot next week...how soon can she get the rest of her shots? Needs to all be…...
    General Dog Discussions : How long after a rabies vaccination, can my dog get her other usual shots?...

• How long after a rabies vaccination, can my dog get her other usual shots?

How long after a rabies vaccination, can my dog get her other usual shots? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is due for her shots. We might be traveling to South America in September...and she'll need all her usual shots before we go. We'll hopefully be getting the rabies shot next week...how soon can she get the rest of her shots? Needs to all be done before we leave in September. The dog is a chihuahua.

How long after a rabies vaccination, can my dog get her other usual shots? General Dog Discussions
    • Ideally wait a month-if this is not feasible space as much as you canBefore shot reduction came into vogue they were given the same time _ PS speaking of shot reduction - if shes had 2-3 annuals she may not need another right now, unless you feel your going to a high risk area