My dog broke a bottle of Sky Vodka and I believe he drank some of it. What should I do?

My dog is a German Shepherd, 89lbs. He is not acting weird, but seems a little drowsy. Should I induce vomiting?

My dog broke a bottle of Sky Vodka and I believe he drank some of it. What should I do?

My dog is a German Shepherd, 89lbs. He is not acting weird, but seems a little drowsy. Should I induce vomiting?...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog broke a bottle of Sky Vodka and I believe he drank some of it. What should I do?...

• My dog broke a bottle of Sky Vodka and I believe he drank some of it. What should I do?

My dog broke a bottle of Sky Vodka and I believe he drank some of it. What should I do? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is a German Shepherd, 89lbs. He is not acting weird, but seems a little drowsy. Should I induce vomiting?

My dog broke a bottle of Sky Vodka and I believe he drank some of it. What should I do? General Dog Discussions