How long do "pug" dogs (male) usually live for?

I have a pug dog, that is acting very strange, almost like he has alzheimers, doesnt hop up when other dogs are outside, when he use to, dazed, confused, and usually he is very active, does anyone know what this might be from? Thank You

I have a pug dog, that is acting very strange, almost like he has alzheimers, doesnt hop up when other dogs are outside, when he use to, dazed, confused, and usually he is very active, does anyone know what this might be from? Thank You...
    General Dog Discussions : How long do "pug" dogs (male) usually live for?...

• How long do "pug" dogs (male) usually live for?

How long do "pug" dogs (male) usually live for? General Dog Discussions
      I have a pug dog, that is acting very strange, almost like he has alzheimers, doesnt hop up when other dogs are outside, when he use to, dazed, confused, and usually he is very active, does anyone know what this might be from? Thank You

How long do "pug" dogs (male) usually live for? General Dog Discussions
    • A healthy pug can live 12-15 years.http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/pug.htmThat is an incredibly vague description. It does sound like there is definately something bothering him though. Dogs will change in the way you've described when they are ill with something, but it's impossible to know what just like that. It is really important that you get him checked by a vet.