How long will my dog be sore after a shot?

I took my minpin to the vet yesterday to get some shots and they gave her one in each shoulder and one in her thigh. She seemed fine and she was running all over the place and we even went on a walk later but later that night she seemed kind of tired…

I took my minpin to the vet yesterday to get some shots and they gave her one in each shoulder and one in her thigh. She seemed fine and she was running all over the place and we even went on a walk later but later that night she seemed kind of tired…...
    General Dog Discussions : How long will my dog be sore after a shot?...

• How long will my dog be sore after a shot?

How long will my dog be sore after a shot? General Dog Discussions
      I took my minpin to the vet yesterday to get some shots and they gave her one in each shoulder and one in her thigh. She seemed fine and she was running all over the place and we even went on a walk later but later that night she seemed kind of tired and she didn't want to jump onto the bed anymore. Today she barely wants to move and I can't even pick her up without her whining. We called the vet and they said it's just because she's sore from the shots but how long will she be like this?

How long will my dog be sore after a shot? General Dog Discussions
    • It would probably take a week and a half, or two. Dogs really get weak after shots, they tend to look sad, but it is normal. Please don't give him a bath, too. He might get sick (like colds, or fever). Plus, play less with him for the mean time. Don't worry, he'll be fine. I hope this helps.