Does anyone have dogs with very sensitive stomaches?

The dogs are usually pretty tolerant but it seems lately they are getting very sick, throwing up a lot. I wonder if it is something our new cleaning lady is using? Any thoughts? FYI - they only eat their dog food, been on it for years - Natural…

The dogs are usually pretty tolerant but it seems lately they are getting very sick, throwing up a lot. I wonder if it is something our new cleaning lady is using? Any thoughts? FYI - they only eat their dog food, been on it for years - Natural…...
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone have dogs with very sensitive stomaches?...

• Does anyone have dogs with very sensitive stomaches?

Does anyone have dogs with very sensitive stomaches? General Dog Discussions
      The dogs are usually pretty tolerant but it seems lately they are getting very sick, throwing up a lot. I wonder if it is something our new cleaning lady is using? Any thoughts? FYI - they only eat their dog food, been on it for years - Natural Choice dry food.

Does anyone have dogs with very sensitive stomaches? General Dog Discussions
    • You should take your dogs to the vet. In the meantime feed your dogs plain white rice and skinless chicken breast. That will be easy on their stomach until the vet can help. There is also wet dog food that is sold with pretty much the same ingredients.