What does it mean when my dog's leg shake vibrantly after running?

What does it mean when my dog's leg shakes vibrantly after he runs after his toy when we play fetch? My dog is a 13-years-old Dachshund. He never seems to mind his leg and kind of ignores it. I'm really concerned and would like to know what it means.…

What does it mean when my dog's leg shakes vibrantly after he runs after his toy when we play fetch? My dog is a 13-years-old Dachshund. He never seems to mind his leg and kind of ignores it. I'm really concerned and would like to know what it means.…...
    General Dog Discussions : What does it mean when my dog's leg shake vibrantly after running?...

• What does it mean when my dog's leg shake vibrantly after running?

What does it mean when my dog's leg shake vibrantly after running? General Dog Discussions
      What does it mean when my dog's leg shakes vibrantly after he runs after his toy when we play fetch? My dog is a 13-years-old Dachshund. He never seems to mind his leg and kind of ignores it. I'm really concerned and would like to know what it means. Thank You.

What does it mean when my dog's leg shake vibrantly after running? General Dog Discussions
    • The dog may have some arthritis. Cosequin DS Plus and Glyco-Flex are good glucosamine supplements. It takes 4-6 weeks to see the improvement. If the condition worsens your vet can prescribe Rimadyl and Tramadol for pain.

• Take your dog to the vet for a checkup to see what might be causing this. I have several with arthritis and give them glucosamine/chondroitin, omega 3/6/9 and ester-C.I had one on Nsaids, but have dropped that because she's doing better now. -!-