What is the difference between Glucosamine pills and Dasuquin for dogs?

My dad has a Bichon with joint troubles and gives Glucosamine pills intended for human use to him. I heard Dasuquin is the dog version, though. Are there differences?

My dad has a Bichon with joint troubles and gives Glucosamine pills intended for human use to him. I heard Dasuquin is the dog version, though. Are there differences?...
    General Dog Discussions : What is the difference between Glucosamine pills and Dasuquin for dogs?...

• What is the difference between Glucosamine pills and Dasuquin for dogs?

What is the difference between Glucosamine pills and Dasuquin for dogs? General Dog Discussions
      My dad has a Bichon with joint troubles and gives Glucosamine pills intended for human use to him. I heard Dasuquin is the dog version, though. Are there differences?

What is the difference between Glucosamine pills and Dasuquin for dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • Dasuquin is a brand name for severael veterinary joint products. Glucosamine is an ingredient in most Dasuquin joint products.http://www.nutramaxlabs.com/vet/products/Dasuquin-pet-joint-supplements.aspxI use human Glucosamine w/MSM on my German Shepherd.