What is wrong with my dog? She is being very neurotic.?

She gets neurotic but tonight she was being extremely weird. I'm scared. She likes being outside but it's night so she was inside. She came into my room which she never normally does. Then (she has to sleep downstairs) and I tried getting her downstairs…

She gets neurotic but tonight she was being extremely weird. I'm scared. She likes being outside but it's night so she was inside. She came into my room which she never normally does. Then (she has to sleep downstairs) and I tried getting her downstairs…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is wrong with my dog? She is being very neurotic.?...

• What is wrong with my dog? She is being very neurotic.?

What is wrong with my dog? She is being very neurotic.? General Dog Discussions
      She gets neurotic but tonight she was being extremely weird. I'm scared. She likes being outside but it's night so she was inside. She came into my room which she never normally does. Then (she has to sleep downstairs) and I tried getting her downstairs but she ran into my moms room and in her closet. Then she tried to get in the hall closet but my mom got her and had to carry her downstairs. She is an 11 year old whippet lab and we estimate she has about a year left.

What is wrong with my dog? She is being very neurotic.? General Dog Discussions
    • If this is abnormal behavior for your little Whippet, then listen to your dog. She is telling you something. Watch how she is behaving. See if she is wanting to sleep with one of you guys. She may not be feeling good. That's all I can offer to you. Sometimes as owners, we forget to listen....you may have to call your vet if you think she is really being seriously different.