would my dog eating something red make his urine and poop from normal one hour to pink the next?

Left my dog with some family while I was moving. I came back several hours later and his toung was cherry red. Now he is peeing pink and pooping redish. He was not doing this this morning when I took him out to potty. His is also still his freakishly…

would my dog eating something red make his urine and poop from normal one hour to pink the next?

Left my dog with some family while I was moving. I came back several hours later and his toung was cherry red. Now he is peeing pink and pooping redish. He was not doing this this morning when I took him out to potty. His is also still his freakishly…...
    General Dog Discussions : would my dog eating something red make his urine and poop from normal one hour to pink the next?...

• would my dog eating something red make his urine and poop from normal one hour to pink the next?

would my dog eating something red make his urine and poop from normal one hour to pink the next? General Dog Discussions
      Left my dog with some family while I was moving. I came back several hours later and his toung was cherry red. Now he is peeing pink and pooping redish. He was not doing this this morning when I took him out to potty. His is also still his freakishly hyper self. But I did some research and it said pink urine is a sign of. Urinary tract infection. So now I am scared my dog is sick. So which one is it is my dog sick or is it what he ate that did this.

would my dog eating something red make his urine and poop from normal one hour to pink the next? General Dog Discussions