My dog has a big ball size of a large bouncy balls on the bottem of her right eye?

My dog has hade this big ball under her eye for like a mouth it was small and know it big i have no idea what it is and we can't agored to take her to the veterinarian can anybody help me

My dog has a big ball size of a large bouncy balls on the bottem of her right eye?

My dog has hade this big ball under her eye for like a mouth it was small and know it big i have no idea what it is and we can't agored to take her to the veterinarian can anybody help me...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has a big ball size of a large bouncy balls on the bottem of her right eye?...

• My dog has a big ball size of a large bouncy balls on the bottem of her right eye?

My dog has a big ball size of a large bouncy balls on the bottem of her right eye? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has hade this big ball under her eye for like a mouth it was small and know it big i have no idea what it is and we can't agored to take her to the veterinarian can anybody help me

My dog has a big ball size of a large bouncy balls on the bottem of her right eye? General Dog Discussions
    • Is it red? It could be cherry eye. Or if it is not in the eye but under it she could have bumped it and caused swelling. Try looking on google and doing some research. Without seeing it, or having a vet degree, it will be hard for anyone on here to tell you what it is. It sounds like it is getting worse. I would suggest borrowing the money, selling some things, finding odd jobs so that you can get the money to take her to the vet. Something that starts out small and may be a quick, cheap fix can get expensive and complicated fast if not taken care of. Good luck