Does anyone know the average cost to fix a dog's cherry eye in NY?

I have a 2 year old <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=297554eac34a46bf966fe3d28f54824ef5ecfe97">bulldog</a> that recently got this ailment. I have an appt with my vet this weekend but wanted to get an idea of the average cost. Taking him to another vet for a second opinion is going to cost me at least $75 for the consultation alone.

I have a 2 year old <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=297554eac34a46bf966fe3d28f54824ef5ecfe97">bulldog</a> that recently got this ailment. I have an appt with my vet this weekend but wanted to get an idea of the average cost. Taking him to another vet for a second opinion is going to cost me at least $75 for the consultation alone....
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone know the average cost to fix a dog's cherry eye in NY?...

• Does anyone know the average cost to fix a dog's cherry eye in NY?

Does anyone know the average cost to fix a dog's cherry eye in NY? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 2 year old bulldog that recently got this ailment. I have an appt with my vet this weekend but wanted to get an idea of the average cost. Taking him to another vet for a second opinion is going to cost me at least $75 for the consultation alone.

Does anyone know the average cost to fix a dog's cherry eye in NY? General Dog Discussions
    • I know this doesn't answer your question, but i have a cocker spaniel with cherry eye and here it cost about $200, but then again you have to pay for medicine too. so its pricy.

• I have had a cocker spaniel with cherry eye in the past. It's pretty common in purebred dogs. But not something to worry about. It does not seem to be uncomfortable to them. Usually eye drops are given and that's about it. The dog will be fine and can live a normal life. But it may never go away without surgury. I don't remember the treatment being very expensive at all. Just a visit and medication was about $80.