Removing of lacrimal glad Harder really cause dry eyes? Does any of you have real examples?

I read on internet that removing of the lacrimal gland and the third eyelid can cause Keratoconjunctivitis sicca. I have a cane corso femala 6 months old that have cherry eye. My vet said that we have to remove the Harder gland, but is possible to appear…

Removing of lacrimal glad Harder really cause dry eyes? Does any of you have real examples?

I read on internet that removing of the lacrimal gland and the third eyelid can cause Keratoconjunctivitis sicca. I have a cane corso femala 6 months old that have cherry eye. My vet said that we have to remove the Harder gland, but is possible to appear…...
    General Dog Discussions : Removing of lacrimal glad Harder really cause dry eyes? Does any of you have real examples?...

• Removing of lacrimal glad Harder really cause dry eyes? Does any of you have real examples?

Removing of lacrimal glad Harder really cause dry eyes? Does any of you have real examples? General Dog Discussions
      I read on internet that removing of the lacrimal gland and the third eyelid can cause Keratoconjunctivitis sicca. I have a cane corso femala 6 months old that have cherry eye. My vet said that we have to remove the Harder gland, but is possible to appear Keratoconjunctivitis sicca. This happened to anyones dog?Thank you for your answers. :)Are vets here who have patients with this kind of problem? I need an answer because my dog needs to be operated over two days, and I do not know if it's right or not to operate it.

Removing of lacrimal glad Harder really cause dry eyes? Does any of you have real examples? General Dog Discussions