How do I cure my dog from blood parasites?

My dog is infected by blood parasites and vets said that these bacterias are absorbing the hemoglobin and in my dog. What is the cure for this? If you can, include post a website where I can buy the cure online. Or just tell me what substance kills these…

My dog is infected by blood parasites and vets said that these bacterias are absorbing the hemoglobin and in my dog. What is the cure for this? If you can, include post a website where I can buy the cure online. Or just tell me what substance kills these…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I cure my dog from blood parasites?...

• How do I cure my dog from blood parasites?

How do I cure my dog from blood parasites? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is infected by blood parasites and vets said that these bacterias are absorbing the hemoglobin and in my dog. What is the cure for this? If you can, include post a website where I can buy the cure online. Or just tell me what substance kills these parasites.

How do I cure my dog from blood parasites? General Dog Discussions
    • Depends. Have the parasites been identified? Hemobartenella and Anaplasmosis are tick borne diseases. You vet should have given you more information as to the prevention and treatment of these diseases. The best person to help you is your vet. The medications are prescription only and are available only through your vet.

• really tough when we haven't the foggiest notion of what kind of blood parasite you are talking about. the vet that diagnosed it would be the best source for treatment options or refferal to experts.Snakeoil cures sold online seldom have much success at anything but lining seller pockets.