My Dog Is Sick (EPI)?

My German Shepherd was diagnosed with EPI (pancrias insuficiancy)SO HE HAS BEEN TO THE VET AND A LOT OF MONEY HAS BEEN PUT INTO FINDING OUT THE REASON HE HAS LOST 30LBSHe is active and acts like nothing is wrong.We gave him the biocase and hes getting…

My Dog Is Sick (EPI)?

My German Shepherd was diagnosed with EPI (pancrias insuficiancy)SO HE HAS BEEN TO THE VET AND A LOT OF MONEY HAS BEEN PUT INTO FINDING OUT THE REASON HE HAS LOST 30LBSHe is active and acts like nothing is wrong.We gave him the biocase and hes getting…...
    General Dog Discussions : My Dog Is Sick (EPI)?...

• My Dog Is Sick (EPI)?

My Dog Is Sick (EPI)? General Dog Discussions
      My German Shepherd was diagnosed with EPI (pancrias insuficiancy)SO HE HAS BEEN TO THE VET AND A LOT OF MONEY HAS BEEN PUT INTO FINDING OUT THE REASON HE HAS LOST 30LBSHe is active and acts like nothing is wrong.We gave him the biocase and hes getting the b12 shot every 2 weeks...He gained like 3-5 lbs then it all stopped and he went back down... and is staying there.hes eating natural balance chicken recipe.my question is. can anyone recomend a new food or another issue he may have?my question is. can anyone recomend a new food or another issue he may have?

My Dog Is Sick (EPI)?

My Dog Is Sick (EPI)? General Dog Discussions