how much does an ear infection at the vet usually cost?

my dog has an ear infection from getting water in it during a bath. need to take her in. just want an idea of how much it'll cost. she is a pitbull: about 60lbs

my dog has an ear infection from getting water in it during a bath. need to take her in. just want an idea of how much it'll cost. she is a pitbull: about 60lbs...
    General Dog Discussions : how much does an ear infection at the vet usually cost?...

• how much does an ear infection at the vet usually cost?

how much does an ear infection at the vet usually cost? General Dog Discussions
      my dog has an ear infection from getting water in it during a bath. need to take her in. just want an idea of how much it'll cost. she is a pitbull: about 60lbs

how much does an ear infection at the vet usually cost? General Dog Discussions
    • Well my vet only charges $17.50 for an office visit which I have found out is very low. My dog has chronic ear problems and every time I take her in they clean them which they charge per ear. Then they need antibiotics and a daily ear cleaner. Thats is probably going to be around $50-70. I would say just as a guess, your not walking out of there without paying at least $100. You really need to just call around, practically all vets charge something different than the other. You should do this soon, ear infections aren't something to hold off on.