how much should a 3 month old siberian huskie weigh?

my siberian husky which is 3 months old already weighs 22 pounds and is very active I take for a 2 mile walk 3 times a day. I also play around with him alot like tug o war and have him chase me going up the stiars up and down for like 10 mins a couple…

my siberian husky which is 3 months old already weighs 22 pounds and is very active I take for a 2 mile walk 3 times a day. I also play around with him alot like tug o war and have him chase me going up the stiars up and down for like 10 mins a couple…...
    General Dog Discussions : how much should a 3 month old siberian huskie weigh?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how much should a 3 month old siberian huskie weigh?

how much should a 3 month old siberian huskie weigh? General Dog Discussions
      my siberian husky which is 3 months old already weighs 22 pounds and is very active I take for a 2 mile walk 3 times a day. I also play around with him alot like tug o war and have him chase me going up the stiars up and down for like 10 mins a couple times a day

how much should a 3 month old siberian huskie weigh? General Dog Discussions
    • Mark is right Shes going to be pretty big for a Siberian Husky are you sure she is not mixed with malamute??? Or possibly a wolf. OR is she overwieght at all some dogs can have a slow metabolismthat could be why take her to the vet just incase. Or are you feeding her to much? Anyway good luckSiberian huskies are the greatest dogs arn't they?

• My Ava is about that old when she went to the vet last she was 24.5lbs at 3 months one week old. She goes on distance walks and runs as well. I was told her weight is all muscle ( she is very tall but thin). Two prior litters from her mother the females matured to about 55-60lbs 2 ened up around 70 I'm no expret but i think you dog is just fine. There is always and exception to average i think as long as it isn't all fat and your vet says your pup is healthy well its all good.