Will my dogs be getting any bigger?

Well my vet says my dogs are a lab-pit mix, not exactly sure because we got them in a Wal-Mart parking lot, and they wiegh about 40 lbs and they are both female, but they are about a medium size dog right now... so please help, because i love to have big…

Well my vet says my dogs are a lab-pit mix, not exactly sure because we got them in a Wal-Mart parking lot, and they wiegh about 40 lbs and they are both female, but they are about a medium size dog right now... so please help, because i love to have big…...
    General Dog Discussions : Will my dogs be getting any bigger?...

• Will my dogs be getting any bigger?

Will my dogs be getting any bigger? General Dog Discussions
      Well my vet says my dogs are a lab-pit mix, not exactly sure because we got them in a Wal-Mart parking lot, and they wiegh about 40 lbs and they are both female, but they are about a medium size dog right now... so please help, because i love to have big dogs and I was just wondering... So thanks for your answers!

Will my dogs be getting any bigger? General Dog Discussions
    • Well if you like big dogs, these probably won't be big. You don't post an age so saying your dog is 40lbs with no other description makes it just a tad harder for us to figure out. Pits shouldn't be over 50-60lbs and labs shouldn't be over 80lbs so if the parents are both purebred and are your regular size lab and pit then expect anywhere from 50lbs to 80lbs. Medium size

• I had a Male Yellow Lab x Pit Bull mix and he was 85 lbs (about 10 lbs overweight) and 23 inches tall. He would eat about 3 1/2 cups of food every day (on his weight loss diet).