What dog food brand should I feed my American Mastiff Puppy?

hes american mastiff mixed with a very large black lab... the vet said he should get about 120-135 lbs

hes american mastiff mixed with a very large black lab... the vet said he should get about 120-135 lbs...
    General Dog Discussions : What dog food brand should I feed my American Mastiff Puppy?...

• What dog food brand should I feed my American Mastiff Puppy?

What dog food brand should I feed my American Mastiff Puppy? General Dog Discussions
      hes american mastiff mixed with a very large black lab... the vet said he should get about 120-135 lbs

What dog food brand should I feed my American Mastiff Puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • 70lbs for a lab is not 'very large.' it is normal. Nobody will know. The dog could only get up to 80, but it is a mutt, it could be 200 pounds down to a mere 80. I feed blue buffalo, my dogs like it very much.

• If your willing the spend money thenwellnessblue buffalo innova EvoIf you want one that is worth it thenTaste of the wildCanidaekirkland ( costco brand)Eagle pakDiamondIf you want one that is cheap but is not TOO badSimply Nourish( petsmart brand)Authority( Petsmart brand)There are many more just look at in the first 3 ingredients because those should be listed as real meat. Also the expensive food you feed less and dog is healthy and the cheap ones you feed more and the dog isnt so healthy.

• Anything that has a meat, or at least a meat broth as the first ingredient is fine. Also make sure there isn't any corn, wheat/grains, or by-products.Some brands that match that description would be; Blue buffalo, cannidae, orijen, innova, wellness, evo... The good brands are more expensive but they are worth it in the long run.