my Male 70lb APBT is to big for My New female she's Younger than i was told should i keep seperate?

Shes like a good 6weeks the male is 12months, she's gonna be a big dog the vet says

my Male 70lb APBT is to big for My New female she's Younger than i was told should i keep seperate?

Shes like a good 6weeks the male is 12months, she's gonna be a big dog the vet says...
    General Dog Discussions : my Male 70lb APBT is to big for My New female she's Younger than i was told should i keep seperate?...

• my Male 70lb APBT is to big for My New female she's Younger than i was told should i keep seperate?

my Male 70lb APBT is to big for My New female she's Younger than i was told should i keep seperate? General Dog Discussions
      Shes like a good 6weeks the male is 12months, she's gonna be a big dog the vet says

my Male 70lb APBT is to big for My New female she's Younger than i was told should i keep seperate? General Dog Discussions
    • Why would you have a 6 week old APBT? 8 weeks is the minimum age for most breeders, some are at 10 or 12 weeks even. I'll assume this is some sort of private rescue since a person would have to be insanely stupid to pay for the exact same dog that's available for $25 at a shelter. Yes, your male needs to be kept away from the female any time you can't be there to supervise closely. I assume that since you last posted about breeding your poorly bred APBT, you've gotten him fixed and have dumped this pipe dream of becoming another backyard breeder ruining the breed, yes? If not, he needs to be fixed ASAP so that there isn't an accidental mating and she will need to be fixed at 5.5 months of age.