How big will my puppy be?! (Just need an estimate!)?

Hello! I adopted a "smallish" lab mix from the SPCA; she only weighed 5 pounds when we got her! Even the vet was initially fooled by the size of her paws. She is now 6 months old and weighs 48 pounds (she's not overweight at all, but super super…

Hello! I adopted a "smallish" lab mix from the SPCA; she only weighed 5 pounds when we got her! Even the vet was initially fooled by the size of her paws. She is now 6 months old and weighs 48 pounds (she's not overweight at all, but super super…...
    General Dog Discussions : How big will my puppy be?! (Just need an estimate!)?...

• How big will my puppy be?! (Just need an estimate!)?

How big will my puppy be?! (Just need an estimate!)? General Dog Discussions
      Hello! I adopted a "smallish" lab mix from the SPCA; she only weighed 5 pounds when we got her! Even the vet was initially fooled by the size of her paws. She is now 6 months old and weighs 48 pounds (she's not overweight at all, but super super muscular). Her feet have always been proportional to her body size, so they are aren't a good indicator. She gains between 2 and 3 pounds per week. She's solid black, and she has some wrinkles on her face and strange extra skin near her neck. She's still super cute, though! I'm looking for an estimate of her adult size. Am I looking at a 75 pound dog full grown or a 110 pound dog? I'm going to love her 100% just the same, but I'm looking for some estimates from other dog owners! How much would you expect a dog to weigh full grown if it weighs 48 pounds at 6 months (definitely a lab mix of some sort)?

How big will my puppy be?! (Just need an estimate!)? General Dog Discussions