Will a male try to make when a female goes out of heat?

I think my female is in heat because my male continues to try and mate with her. She is about 80-85lbs... Shes about 15 months... No swellen and no blood. My male is non stop and he wont give up. I want to breed them but how do I know if shes really in…

I think my female is in heat because my male continues to try and mate with her. She is about 80-85lbs... Shes about 15 months... No swellen and no blood. My male is non stop and he wont give up. I want to breed them but how do I know if shes really in…...
    General Dog Discussions : Will a male try to make when a female goes out of heat?...

• Will a male try to make when a female goes out of heat?

Will a male try to make when a female goes out of heat? General Dog Discussions
      I think my female is in heat because my male continues to try and mate with her. She is about 80-85lbs... Shes about 15 months... No swellen and no blood. My male is non stop and he wont give up. I want to breed them but how do I know if shes really in heat without having to take her to the vet? If you leave a smart comment, I will report you. Im not asking anything about shelters.. This is a hobby Im interested in and Im thinking about starting a kennel. Thanks.

Will a male try to make when a female goes out of heat? General Dog Discussions
    • Not trying to be a smartass, but this is posted in the reptiles section.If you're talking about dogs, males of breeding age will mate anything with a hole, your female doesn't necessarily need to be in heat. I don't suggest trying breeding just any old dogs, you need very specific licenses in order to start a legitimate business, otherwise you will just be bringing more unnecessary puppies into this world that will end up in the shelters.