My 7yr old, 100lb dog has a swollen right thigh. She has been limping, but we just noticed the bump?

My 7yr old, 100lb dog has a swollen right thigh. She has been limping, but we just noticed the bump?

My 7yr old, 100lb dog has a swollen right thigh. She has been limping, but we just noticed the bump?...
    General Dog Discussions : My 7yr old, 100lb dog has a swollen right thigh. She has been limping, but we just noticed the bump?...

• My 7yr old, 100lb dog has a swollen right thigh. She has been limping, but we just noticed the bump?

My 7yr old, 100lb dog has a swollen right thigh. She has been limping, but we just noticed the bump? General Dog Discussions

My 7yr old, 100lb dog has a swollen right thigh. She has been limping, but we just noticed the bump? General Dog Discussions