How can I get ear med in 100lb dogs ears?

Last week I took my dog to the vet because he was shaking his head and whimpering. The vet said he had a double ear infection. She gave me ear drops to put in his ears, but he snarls at me and I can't get enough drops into his ears. I gave him one dogie…

Last week I took my dog to the vet because he was shaking his head and whimpering. The vet said he had a double ear infection. She gave me ear drops to put in his ears, but he snarls at me and I can't get enough drops into his ears. I gave him one dogie…...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I get ear med in 100lb dogs ears?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I get ear med in 100lb dogs ears?

How can I get ear med in 100lb dogs ears? General Dog Discussions
      Last week I took my dog to the vet because he was shaking his head and whimpering. The vet said he had a double ear infection. She gave me ear drops to put in his ears, but he snarls at me and I can't get enough drops into his ears. I gave him one dogie xanex that I had left from my other dog after she had surgery to calm him down, but he still wouldn't let me touch his ears. My dog is extremely friendly and lovable, until I try to get the meds in his ears... What do i do??My dog is not a beast you a**hole. he is in pain. I have put a strong shoelace around his nose but he is so strong that he pulls it off. I looked at some local stores and they do not sell muzzles.

How can I get ear med in 100lb dogs ears? General Dog Discussions