I have a question about dog vomit?

My dog is puking a lot this morning, he has had 3 episodes of diarrhea and 3 episodes of vomiting in the last 2 hours. Can I give him Loperamide HCI for this? It's generic for Imodium, I believe. They are 2mg pills, when I have taken it I took 2 pills to…

My dog is puking a lot this morning, he has had 3 episodes of diarrhea and 3 episodes of vomiting in the last 2 hours. Can I give him Loperamide HCI for this? It's generic for Imodium, I believe. They are 2mg pills, when I have taken it I took 2 pills to…...
    General Dog Discussions : I have a question about dog vomit?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have a question about dog vomit?

I have a question about dog vomit? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is puking a lot this morning, he has had 3 episodes of diarrhea and 3 episodes of vomiting in the last 2 hours. Can I give him Loperamide HCI for this? It's generic for Imodium, I believe. They are 2mg pills, when I have taken it I took 2 pills to start and then one pill per each instance of diarrhea/vomiting afterward. My dog is a 5 year old unneutered male German Shepherd who weighs about 100lbs.We are on the verge of being homeless again, I have maybe about $4 total right now. There is a place that will help with vet bills but they will only pay 1/2 the bill and I would have to get to the place and get my dog to the vet which ain't gonna happen on 1/8 a tank of gas. Please don't give me a ration about how I can't afford to own a dog, I am well aware. You don't know the whole story so you should probably reserve judgment and ask before you scold.Bobbie, this isn't my computer. Don't assume things you don't know.Also, my dog is not obese, German shepherds are a large breed and he is a large dog. There is not an ounce of fat on him. I have a perfectly valid reason for not having had him fixed, and it has nothing to do with money. My financial state is a relatively recent thing and not my doing. I came here for help, not for judgement and attitude, tyvm.Pamela-I am using a friend's computer & internet connection and my cell phone is more than two years old. My phone bill has been being paid by people who are trying to help me out. Like I said above, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY RESERVE JUDGEMENT AND ASK BEFORE YOU SCOLD. How dare you assume you know anything at all about my situation without knowing me or even asking me.

I have a question about dog vomit? General Dog Discussions