Dog has swollen/red feet?

I have an 8 month standard poodle who Im pretty sure has allergies to something outside. when he goes out to run, or goes for a walk or anything, his paws end up slightly inflamed and really red. Today for the first time his back feet had a bit of blood…

I have an 8 month standard poodle who Im pretty sure has allergies to something outside. when he goes out to run, or goes for a walk or anything, his paws end up slightly inflamed and really red. Today for the first time his back feet had a bit of blood…...
    General Dog Discussions : Dog has swollen/red feet?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dog has swollen/red feet?

Dog has swollen/red feet? General Dog Discussions
      I have an 8 month standard poodle who Im pretty sure has allergies to something outside. when he goes out to run, or goes for a walk or anything, his paws end up slightly inflamed and really red. Today for the first time his back feet had a bit of blood by the crease on his toenails... I've had him to the vet, they said not to be too worried about it right now since theres only so much they can do for allergies, but I changed his diet to a much healthier/grain free food. We werent sure if it was his food at first.Anyways, until I can afford to get him all these blood tests or whatever, would having him wear booties help? Like when I take him for a walk so they're less irritated?What can I do to ease the discomfort?Please dont freak out at me for not having hte money for blood tests right away, I recently had to pay $1500 to have them remove a rock from his intestines from him playing... I could afford it otherwiseWell Im sure theres non-animal friendly ice melt out, not at my place but when we're walking around he could very well have gotten it, but he had pretty red feet even after running through a field in summer... so no snow?and I cut his nails regularely, I hate hearing them click on the floor lol

Dog has swollen/red feet? General Dog Discussions