how not to be scared of your dog?

Well i love my dog. he is a pit lab mix. i mean i take my time with him and every thing but sometimes thats not the case . when he stays outside flies bite his ears so when i try to put fly repellent on him he runs away and growls then when i go up to…

Well i love my dog. he is a pit lab mix. i mean i take my time with him and every thing but sometimes thats not the case . when he stays outside flies bite his ears so when i try to put fly repellent on him he runs away and growls then when i go up to…...
    General Dog Discussions : how not to be scared of your dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how not to be scared of your dog?

how not to be scared of your dog? General Dog Discussions
      Well i love my dog. he is a pit lab mix. i mean i take my time with him and every thing but sometimes thats not the case . when he stays outside flies bite his ears so when i try to put fly repellent on him he runs away and growls then when i go up to him to put it on his ears he charges at me and when i walk him he pulls me foward a lot my dad says to hit him when he does not listen but i know thats does not work dogs dont understand punishment also every time i run pass him he tries to gnaw on my ankles wierd you know

how not to be scared of your dog? General Dog Discussions