anyone know if u can give a dog tylenol?

i have 100lb blk lab that has a problem back leg knee jointIt's a new injury. I think she may have twisted it running in the fields. I have taken her to the vet but I have run out of pills and need to know what I can do til Monday. She's not a fat dog…

i have 100lb blk lab that has a problem back leg knee jointIt's a new injury. I think she may have twisted it running in the fields. I have taken her to the vet but I have run out of pills and need to know what I can do til Monday. She's not a fat dog…...
    General Dog Discussions : anyone know if u can give a dog tylenol?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• anyone know if u can give a dog tylenol?

anyone know if u can give a dog tylenol? General Dog Discussions
      i have 100lb blk lab that has a problem back leg knee jointIt's a new injury. I think she may have twisted it running in the fields. I have taken her to the vet but I have run out of pills and need to know what I can do til Monday. She's not a fat dog she's solid. So save your comments on weight. She gets plenty of excersice on my 100acre land. She loves to be out side and roams all over threw the woods, fields and creeks.

anyone know if u can give a dog tylenol? General Dog Discussions