Will my dog be okay she just got sprayed in the face with a little bleach?

My sister was cleaning when she accidentally sprayed some bleach into my dog's face just little bit like a mist i wiped her face off with a wet wash cloth and am making her drink some water just in case. She should be okay, right? She isn't crying or…

My sister was cleaning when she accidentally sprayed some bleach into my dog's face just little bit like a mist i wiped her face off with a wet wash cloth and am making her drink some water just in case. She should be okay, right? She isn't crying or…...
    General Dog Discussions : Will my dog be okay she just got sprayed in the face with a little bleach?...

• Will my dog be okay she just got sprayed in the face with a little bleach?

Will my dog be okay she just got sprayed in the face with a little bleach? General Dog Discussions
      My sister was cleaning when she accidentally sprayed some bleach into my dog's face just little bit like a mist i wiped her face off with a wet wash cloth and am making her drink some water just in case. She should be okay, right? She isn't crying or anything so i don't think any got into her eyes.

Will my dog be okay she just got sprayed in the face with a little bleach? General Dog Discussions