What can I do To prevent Seizure in my Pug?

my 6 year old pug had a seizure today and has had one in the past. I have read several articles on doggie epilepsy being caused by dog food, and vitamin deficiencies. Does anyone know of any natural cures or Homemade dog food recipes to help? Thanks!

my 6 year old pug had a seizure today and has had one in the past. I have read several articles on doggie epilepsy being caused by dog food, and vitamin deficiencies. Does anyone know of any natural cures or Homemade dog food recipes to help? Thanks!...
    General Dog Discussions : What can I do To prevent Seizure in my Pug?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What can I do To prevent Seizure in my Pug?

What can I do To prevent Seizure in my Pug? General Dog Discussions
      my 6 year old pug had a seizure today and has had one in the past. I have read several articles on doggie epilepsy being caused by dog food, and vitamin deficiencies. Does anyone know of any natural cures or Homemade dog food recipes to help? Thanks!

What can I do To prevent Seizure in my Pug? General Dog Discussions
    • First off, this could potentially be a serious problem and you should probably take your dog to the vet for testing.This is my favorite website for homemade dog food.http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/dogfoodrecipes.htm