How can my dog produce milk for her puppys i dont think she has enough for her pups?

My bitch has had 2 other litters before this one her problem is she looses nutrients when she starts nursing,and getsall shakey like shes going in a seizure she falls ddown and cant get up shelooses her strentgh.I already toook her to hospitl al on the…

How can my dog produce milk for her puppys i dont think she has enough for her pups?

My bitch has had 2 other litters before this one her problem is she looses nutrients when she starts nursing,and getsall shakey like shes going in a seizure she falls ddown and cant get up shelooses her strentgh.I already toook her to hospitl al on the…...
    General Dog Discussions : How can my dog produce milk for her puppys i dont think she has enough for her pups?...

• How can my dog produce milk for her puppys i dont think she has enough for her pups?

How can my dog produce milk for her puppys i dont think she has enough for her pups? General Dog Discussions
      My bitch has had 2 other litters before this one her problem is she looses nutrients when she starts nursing,and getsall shakey like shes going in a seizure she falls ddown and cant get up shelooses her strentgh.I already toook her to hospitl al on the first litter they gave her a shot i cant afford to take her to vet due to financial problems what can i do at home so that she dont lose nutrients? Another thing is she is so dam picky on her eating she dont like any kind of dog foods

How can my dog produce milk for her puppys i dont think she has enough for her pups? General Dog Discussions
    • a lactating nursing dog needs as much as four times her normal amount of food and dry food is useless at this time it takes up all her fluids, find something she likes and makes sure there is plenty available, pouched food and raw ground beef may work

• So you KNEW that she was not cut out to be a mother after the first two litters and that breeding again was basically asking for her to die, AND you knew hat you couldn't afford the vet, so NATURALLY you bred her again?Sounds like she has milk fever. She should have been spayed after her first litter. Pay for the vet or dig a grave. Without treatment, you're almost certainly going to lose her and all of her pups.