Is the animal behavior college pet grooming program any good?

I live in MI near the Flint area, and I want pursue a career in pet grooming. I've been looking into pet grooming schools, and found that the animal behavior college has a pet grooming program, which is a combination of in home studies and hands on. Is…

I live in MI near the Flint area, and I want pursue a career in pet grooming. I've been looking into pet grooming schools, and found that the animal behavior college has a pet grooming program, which is a combination of in home studies and hands on. Is…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is the animal behavior college pet grooming program any good?...

• Is the animal behavior college pet grooming program any good?

Is the animal behavior college pet grooming program any good? General Dog Discussions
      I live in MI near the Flint area, and I want pursue a career in pet grooming. I've been looking into pet grooming schools, and found that the animal behavior college has a pet grooming program, which is a combination of in home studies and hands on. Is this school any good? Also, what other schools in Michigan would you recommend?

Is the animal behavior college pet grooming program any good? General Dog Discussions
    • Hello I work for Animal Behavior College. All 3 of our programs, Grooming, Dog Training and Vet Assisting all work the same way. You do the study portion from the convenience of your home and then we set you up with a local facility near you to do the hands on portion. Our programs are designed for the working individual. You will find it easy to complete our program while still being employed full time. We are dedicated to customer service and strive to make each student's experience a great one. With our school you will receive personal assistance from your program manager who is also a professional groomer with years of experience in the industry.You will also receive tool kit that includes all of the grooming essentials. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact us at any time. You can also contact us at www.becomeagroomer.com