What causes white milky foam to come from my dog's nose?

This is the first time I've ever seen this happen and I would like to know if I should be concerned.

This is the first time I've ever seen this happen and I would like to know if I should be concerned....
    General Dog Discussions : What causes white milky foam to come from my dog's nose?...

• What causes white milky foam to come from my dog's nose?

What causes white milky foam to come from my dog's nose? General Dog Discussions
      This is the first time I've ever seen this happen and I would like to know if I should be concerned.

What causes white milky foam to come from my dog's nose? General Dog Discussions
    • It could be a number of things but if isnt showing any signs of sickness and has had all the apppropriate vaccintations i would just say he is getting excited or getting too hot. Dogs acuatly sweat throught there noses and express it through panting i guess it could foam up but im not entirely sure, Take your pet to the vet if he shows any signs of sickness such as throwing up, runny stools, fever (taken recatally normal temp is 101-102), or anything abnormal.