11 y/o mini schnauzer suffering from pancreatitis and possible stomach ulcer?

He is on plain sensitivity diet. And vet has given him pain killer injection and antibiotics. We are taking him for an ultrasound scan tomorrow morning but right now he I'd crying and shaking in pain. I'm cuddling him and stroking him but feel so…

He is on plain sensitivity diet. And vet has given him pain killer injection and antibiotics. We are taking him for an ultrasound scan tomorrow morning but right now he I'd crying and shaking in pain. I'm cuddling him and stroking him but feel so…...
    General Dog Discussions : 11 y/o mini schnauzer suffering from pancreatitis and possible stomach ulcer?...

• 11 y/o mini schnauzer suffering from pancreatitis and possible stomach ulcer?

11 y/o mini schnauzer suffering from pancreatitis and possible stomach ulcer? General Dog Discussions
      He is on plain sensitivity diet. And vet has given him pain killer injection and antibiotics. We are taking him for an ultrasound scan tomorrow morning but right now he I'd crying and shaking in pain. I'm cuddling him and stroking him but feel so helpless. Is there anything else I can do? I'm worried that he'll won't be able to sleep etc..Thankyou in advance!

11 y/o mini schnauzer suffering from pancreatitis and possible stomach ulcer? General Dog Discussions