my 35 pound dog mightve eaten ant poison?

shes 35 pounds, its one of those ant killers that is placed on the floor and the poison is underneath the paper. there was bite marks in the paper...idk. what doi do?its 10:30! i cant! im so scared. my mom refuses to take her to the vet!

shes 35 pounds, its one of those ant killers that is placed on the floor and the poison is underneath the paper. there was bite marks in the paper...idk. what doi do?its 10:30! i cant! im so scared. my mom refuses to take her to the vet! ...
    General Dog Discussions : my 35 pound dog mightve eaten ant poison?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• my 35 pound dog mightve eaten ant poison?

my 35 pound dog mightve eaten ant poison? General Dog Discussions
      shes 35 pounds, its one of those ant killers that is placed on the floor and the poison is underneath the paper. there was bite marks in the paper...idk. what doi do?its 10:30! i cant! im so scared. my mom refuses to take her to the vet!

my 35 pound dog mightve eaten ant poison? General Dog Discussions
    • Ant poison that is not a spray is not usually harmful to dogs. Call the 1-800 number on the package. Call the ER vet with the name of the product and the name of the ingredient(s) to be safe.

• There are 24 hour vets... Do a little research online, and find one close to you. It MAY just be a scare, but when it comes to the health of your dog, you do not take chances. You need to get her to a vet ASAP. Or you could very well lose your dog. And if your mother refuses to take her to the vet, then she obviously has no respect for you or the dog. Seriously, get the dog to a vet.