Do you have any stories that happened to you with a poodle ?

Funny ones would be great.

Funny ones would be great....
    General Dog Discussions : Do you have any stories that happened to you with a poodle ?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do you have any stories that happened to you with a poodle ?

Do you have any stories that happened to you with a poodle ? General Dog Discussions
      Funny ones would be great.

Do you have any stories that happened to you with a poodle ? General Dog Discussions
    • hm.... i've got a funny one and a sad one.Funny first!:my Miniature Poodle, Charlie, was asleep on her bed on the living room floor. well, we had tiling along the floors of the kitchen and living room. so i decided to play a game. i put on some fresh socks, and ran across the living room and slid, without falling. after a few slides, Charlie woke up and thought it'd be fun to join me. she ran after me and when i stopped sliding she kept going and zoomed through the kitchen. i heard a crash and when i came looking, she had knocked over a little table that had pizza sauce on it. there was pizza ALL OVER the kitchen. and Charlie went from a beautiful, 10 lb white Poodle, to a not-so beautiful, 12 lb, sauce red Poodle. the sauce added weight onto her. it took 4 (yes, 4!) whole baths to get her to her gleaming, beautiful white coat.Sad last:i brought Charlie to a dog park that was divided into two sections. one for the big dogs, and one for the small dogs. i brought her so she could stretch her legs. besides, she was gaining a little weight. she was having fun just prancing around with the other small dogs. i sat down and started playing with a little VERY friendly Chihuahua. then i heard screaming. when i picked up my head, there was a huge Doberman Pinscher in the small dog run. people were picking up their little dogs and cuddling them. The Dobie was shaking something small, and white in it's mouth, vigorously. my stomach flipped upside down and my heart pounded. tears poured down my face as i started looking for my little Charlie. i called her name out several times, but no response. the owner of the Dobie brutely grabbed it, and beat it with a belt. the Dobie dropped the white... well... blood-shot red, ball of fluff and i ran to it. i picked it up and noticed my little Charlie's pink swarovski crystal collar with her named engraved in a red heart license. the tears flowed and i called my vet. they were here within 45 minutes. people were telling me what had happened and they were saying that the Dobie scaled the fence because Charlie was running back and forth with a little Spaniel and the Dobie was trying to get to her and her little friend from the get-go. Charlie was pronounced dead only minutes after she reached the vets office.i couldn't get over it then, and i still can't get over it.:[