What's the pricing for dental work at your vets?

I got the pricing from my vet the other day their range is$378.50 - $589.67 Is this normal price range for a 71.lb dog?

I got the pricing from my vet the other day their range is$378.50 - $589.67 Is this normal price range for a 71.lb dog?...
    General Dog Discussions : What's the pricing for dental work at your vets?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What's the pricing for dental work at your vets?

What's the pricing for dental work at your vets? General Dog Discussions
      I got the pricing from my vet the other day their range is$378.50 - $589.67 Is this normal price range for a 71.lb dog?

What's the pricing for dental work at your vets? General Dog Discussions
    • Last time one of my dogs went in (90 pounds) it was $105. Depends on where you live, but that seems awfully expensive to me. Call around to other vets in the area to ask about their prices...it's the only way you'll know if the charges are reasonable for your area. I am concerned about the $200 fluctuation in price-what's that about? I think I would be more likely to travel to a vet up to 100 miles away to save $300-$400 on the procedure than to pay my vet $600 for a teeth cleaning. Why not check other, recommended vets in areas around you, as well? Makes me glad that I live where I do!